Press My Buttons.

So earlier this week I helped out at Jonathan Saunders setting up and getting ready for their press day, which was on Tuesday. If you don't know what a press day is, and I didn't know until Monday, it's when a PR company organizes a private show/viewing of the collections the designers it represents currently have so the press can come view the garments and decide if/which pieces they would like to review or show in the magazine/newspaper/website.. bla bla bla. Pretty much, that's it. I think so anyways. That's what I gathered it was all about!
Anyways, I got to help out for this event by involving myself in uber-glamorous preparation tasks, such as, printing and sticking labels on the entire collection, running to Rymans (the stationers) to get ink when my printer ran out mid-label printing duty, collecting millions of hangers out of a giant pile of trillions of hangers (they all had to match by the way) and then taxi-ing down to the venue and organizing the collection onto rails. Envious? Not yet? Well, you will be in a second!
Although the buildup and the workload for the day wasnt amazing, the end result made my day. When I walked into this incredible building I got to take a first hand, up close look at all the collections on display. Oh lordy lord! 
These included the current collections for Versace, Missoni, Richard Nicoll, Todd Lynn, Elie Saab and Antonio Berardi. I bet you're jealous now!
Man, it was a pretty surreal experience.
My favorite pieces were by Antonio Berardi and here's some photos for you to feast your eyes upon! PS. I touched these clothes with my bare hands!