Like the Boys.

One of my favorite collections of all times is Commes des Garcons Fall 2007 RTW. All my fashion fantasies came true when this collection came out. And when I say fantasies, I mean fantasies. And when I say all, I mean all. It was out of this world! Now I know what you're all saying, ''Commes des Garcons' collections are always out of this world!'' and I say ''I know! But this one was especially out of this world!'' and you say ''What could they do to make it so out of this world?''
And that's what I'm here to show you. 
This collection is a mixture of Disneyland childhood adventures mixed with flirty pastels and girly dresses mixed with creepy mime hands mixed with sporty luxe comfort. Ch-yea. I know. 

Three words: Out-Of-This-World.
(..one...two..three...four)
Four words!