Alert: New Site in Town

I've come accross some good news people! There's a new website that has just been launched by the people who made net-a-porter.com. It's designer clothing at half the price for those of us struggling during the recession but still want to look damn hot. 
I will add that I personally am not sturggling with the recession as I do not have a paying job, any sort of loan or mortgage, no bills to pay, I dont have to worry about interest rates or the DOW Jones falling.. I am a student and am absolutely not being affected by the recession.

So to check out this site, go to: www.theoutnet.com
At the moment, there isnt much on the site in terms of quantities but it did just start up so its definitelty one to keep watching. They currently have pieces by 3.1 Phillip Lim, Vivienne Westwood, Chloe, Christian Lacroix, Stella McCartney and so many more!!!

I've checked the site out through and through and I will be perfectly honest, clothing wise, there isnt a helll of a lot I would purchase but there are lots of great shoes, bags and accessories at the moment. 
My personal favorite piece available right now is an incredible mini Kimono dress by Alexander McQueen, regular £1,972 on sale for 60% off so it is now £789. Okay, so its still not within my price range and I promise there are cheaper items on there and this one just happens to be the best thing on there at the moment. See for yourself....
Tell me that wouldnt look so great on a night out?? Oh maaan!!!