Oh-Emm-Gee (omg)

I TOTALLY (like, oh my god) forgot to do something very important before I started blogging away but luckily I remembered before it was too late, but I'm still a little embarassed, so don't rub it in my face. 
I forgot to introduce you all to someone special to me, someone who means so much to me, someone who, without them I would not be here today, in my flat, on my laptop, writting this very post in my very own blog.
And that person, or shall I say ''person'' is...
Da da da daaaaa!!!
It's my closet!! Yaaaayyy!
I guess I feel that she is important to me since this is where I store my precious clothing. You're probably really disapointed now, as the build up was alot more than the outcome, so to even things out, I'll show you some of my favorite pieces my closet holds within her.
1)This is my Natalie Encarnita dress/top. I love the colour and it's loose in all the right places (you know what I'm talkin' 'bout ladies! eh?? eeehh?)
2)This t-shirt is by a brand called Neurotica (TopShop, basement) and it is my first ever organic item of clothing. So there you go, I've done my bit to save the earth.
3)And this, my friends, is a high waisted jersey tube skirt by Cheap Monday. I loved the brand before because of the wicked jeans they make but they went up in my books by, oh, lets say 75% because this skirt is incredible! It's sexy, it goes with anything and its comfortable. Sent from God? I think so.