Summer Hols Dudes.

So here I am, on summer holidays and haven't yet posted one blog entry. Pathetic, I know, you don't even need to tell me. Well, I spent the first, like, 4 weeks (?) looking for jobs. Same thing pretty much every day; get up, have breakfast, clean the flat, go on the internet, see how little jobs there are, apply for anything that looks even half decent, spend the rest of the day trying to occupy my time with any measly task I can think of, all the while checking the internet for more jobs. Strange to think that this has been my day to day life because written down it seems as though anyone who has to go through this would probably be pulling out their hair one piece at a time by now. Either that or they would have found some alternative to fill the empty void in their free time. But the funny thing is, this past month has absolutely flown past. Kind of sad really. Its like my life is just passing me by, one day at a time, and I have nothing to show for it. How depressing.
Well folks, this is all about to change! I'm going to start writting on this blog more, start going to Hot Bikram Yoga (I have not yet tried this, so this may only be a one off goal) and start being generally more motivated in life!
I'll keep you posted on how this goes. Toodles!