Accessorize, That's the Key!

So I've searched the internet high and low for the seasons best accessories and I found 2 items that blew me away. Of course they are highly luxurious items, so luxurious that I couldn't actually find the prices of them. You know what that means, they are so expensive that they don't even bother listing the price.






This here is a gorgeous bracelet by Dior titled Idylle Dans la Baie Dalong. I love the colours, the jewels and the oh so cute turtle on top. Sweet as candy!













This gorgeous number is the Exces Tote by Valentino. Again, I'de like to mention that I could not find the price anywhere on the internet, but just by looking at it, you can tell that it is pricey pricey pricey! I love everything about this bag. The shades of teal blow me away and just the sheer detail in it... Ohhh, somebody catch me because I'm about to faint!