Stating The Obvious.

So something has to be said about John Gallianos Fall 2009 RTW collection. Clearly, it's amazing, and I know that anyone who's seen it would agree, but I just have to say it for myself.
Wouldn't you just love to know what goes on in this guys head? I can't understand how a person can think of such designs, I mean, when I think about it, it actually blows me away. I guess I kind of assume he's been taking copious amounts of drugs or had a bit of a messed up childhood, but deep down inside, I know that he is just one incredibly talented designer. And I'm pretty sure that I admire the pants off him, even though he's gay.
When I think back on his past collections, there aren't many that I didn't thoroughly enjoy and I think this one surpasses any favorites I may have had in the past.
The following photos are my personal favorite 3 pieces that I couldn't help but display. I love the Russian Doll, White Witch, Narnia-esque theme, I really just can't get enough.