Look at my Hooves!

It's about damn time that I got back into blogging, what with Fashion Week ending and all, it would be a shame for me NOT to post at this time.
So there aren't really any excuses as to why I haven't been posting, just that fact that I've been in a lazy and unmotivated slump. But my therapist told me that I ''need a hobby'' instead of just ''doing nothing''. So here you go, I got myself a hobby! Happy now?
Alright, so I'll start off fresh with the accessory of the season that I truly couldn't go on without mentioning.
These are the shoes Alexander McQueen used in his s/s 2010 runway show. They are 10 inches high and look like, well, monster hooves. Incredible. I can actually say I'm speechless when I look at these. I love them. Of course you wouldn't actually be able to wear them ever on any occasion and respect goes out to the models who had to walk them down the runway, but for these reasons I consider them a work of art. Not often do you come across something so insane you just fall in love with them.