Jean-Charles de Castlebajac

I've discovered a name in fashion that is completely new to me and I felt that I needed to share it with the rest of you. That name is Jean-Charles de Castlebajac. He is a Moroccan fashion designer and also a french nobleman, what ever that means. I've honestly never heard anything about him or his clothes and randomly came across them whilst trawling the internet and I was flabbergasted at how cool they are! I'm all about the fantasy fashion and the larger than life cartoon themes so to me, this is just amazing.
Take a good look at the following pieces from his 2009 Spring RTW collection and let me know your favorite.
Mine is the jacket made out of Kermit the Frog stuffies which I could not possibly think of an appropriate occasion where this would be suitable to wear but still love, love, love!